iReporter

“Preening Pelicans” Framed 24 x 30 Oil A caring couple on a Galveston Bay Perch. See additional info on painting...
“Hidden Nest” Framed 21 x 28" Watercolor “When I saw the nest in this Aspen tree, I had to paint this scene. Watercolor emphasize the texture needed.” See...
“Of Beauty and Freedom” Framed 28.5 x 20.5? Oil on panel “Aren’t we all one-day butterflies, not aware of time? Searching for partners or honey, a day of...
“Rock, Paper, Scissors” Framed 38.5 x 26.5” Watercolor “Sunlight caught and threw interesting shadows on a simple paper sculpture that my son had created and...
Pet Healthy Hemp, Inc . is partnering with Pet Healthy Brands , a leader in health-centric pet products, who together are continuing to innovate pet treats by...
“Evening Snow” Framed 28 X 20.75” Water Media “An acrylic underlay of yellow with a rose wash gives the early evening glow to this snow scene.” See additional...
“Virus Abstract I & II” Gallery Wrap 24 x 36” each, together 48 x 36? Mixed media on canvas “During quarantine, energy that was spent with friends face-to-face,...
The year 2021 is starting with a bang for Southlake performing arts studio, Epicenter for the Arts. They are set to celebrate the grand opening of their new...
Looking for a destination to hold your end-of-year gathering or beginning-of-the-year planning meetings with plenty of space to safely spread out? Hyatt Regency...
Just in time for winter break at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, Lockheed Martin has stepped up to support socially distanced fun during the holidays,...